- The documents should be uploaded by Jan. 31, 2016.
- For full considerations please submit the applications and letters by January 15, 2016.
- Please the applications and letters by Dec 1, 2015 (but later applications can be accepted, until the position is filled)
- For full considerations please submit the applications and letters by December 4, 2015.
For full considerations please submit the applications and letters by December 1, 2015.
For full considerations please submit the applications and letters by Oct 15, 2015.
Our research goal
Our research goal is to discover the fundamental laws of nature and to understand the universe from the synergistic perspectives of mathematics, statistics, theoretical and experimental physics, and astronomy. We are particularly interested in candidates with broad interests to interact with people from other subfields.
In addition to the regular IPMU positions, there are other opportunities for working at IPMU. Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) hosts various program (International collaborations) for inviting foreign researchers to Japan.
Currently available programs are;
- JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Foreigh Research
- JSPS Invitation Fellowship Programs for Research in Japan (Internal application deadline is April 13, 2015.)
- Support Kavli IPMU
- Place and People
- Research Activities
- News and Information
- For Visitors
- For Employees
- Job Opportunities
- Useful Links