Kavli IPMU has seven Seminar Rooms, one Lecture Hall, and two Conference Rooms.
Make a Reservation
Please make a reservation in advance at email@example.com with the following information.
- Room preference
- Date, Time and Duration
- Purpose of use
Type of Seminar/Conference Rooms
Automatically-booked rooms, dates & time
|Issue||Time & Date||Room|
|Astrophysics Lunch Meeting||12:00 - 13:00, Tuesdays||Seminar Room A|
|MS Seminar||13:15 - 14:30, Tuesdays||Seminar Room A|
|Administration Meeting||9:30 - 12:00, Wednesdays||Conference Room A|
|Colloquium||15:30 - 17:00, Wednesdays||Lecture Hall|
|APEC Seminar||13:30 - 14:30, Wednesdays & Thursdays||Seminar Room A|
|String Theory Lunch Seminar||11:45 - 13:00, Thursdays||Seminar Room B|
|Get-together Math Seminar||15:30 - 17:00, Thursdays||Seminar Room A|
Availability of the rooms can be checked here.
Seminar Room Regulations
- Food or drink is not permitted in the Lecture Hall.
- Conference rooms are usually locked. Please pick up the key and open the door by yourself.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellations.
- Please turn off and store all electric equipment and shut off the air conditioning.
- Please close and lock any windows that have been opened.
- If you use a conference room, please lock the door and return the key.