Science and Everyday Life - Series vol.02 "Masses and Sizes"
Jan 21 - Feb 15, 2013
Kavli IPMU Bldg. 3F Piazza Fujiwara
* Party Feb 8, 18:00-21:00 @3F Piazza Fujiwara
Open call for art exhibition participants
This exhibition is open for everyone in Kavli IPMU. Please put images of any “Masses and Sizes” you find at your research work and/or private life, in the open exhibition by yourelf. Once they are all exhibited together, it will be a wonderful opportunity to explore unexpected connections between them.
Does "Mass/Quantum" ring your bell? Browse your archive of images and look for anything that triggers your inspiration.
- single or multiple ?
- invariable or variable ?
- infinite or finite ?
- part or whole ?
- continuity or intermittent ?
HOW to JOIN
- Step 1. Look into your dormant images for "Masses and Sizez"
- Step 2. Print it out with the usual A3 paper.
- Step 3. Bring it to the exhibition place.
- Step 4. For each image, fill out the information slip, available in the exhibition place and staple it.
- Step 5. Put it with tape.
- Put images by yourself through the exhibition period, or send the images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ANY images (graphs, computer generated images, drawings, photographs...) are welcomed.
- Images both from your Research Work and from Private Life is welcomed.
- Each image must have a prescribed information slip, available in the exhibition place.
- Use usual A3 paper for printout.
- Multiple submission is welcomed.
- Submission of other formats (moving images or sounds..) are possible. Contact us!
Contact & Submission
aya.tsuboi_at_ipmu.jp (Kavli IPMU Arts Society)